13 October 2005

PM's of St Andrews

This is a generic takeaway outlet on Market Street - you can see the contact details on the brochure. I have come across this takeaway twice during my first weeks at uni. The first experience I had wasn't a very good one. I ordered a pizza, and it was not very good at all. To say the least. However, today, while powerwalking home from my 1pm class, I did feel the need for a chip butty. After handing over my £1 coin, I was presented with a medium sized white breadbun stuffed full of chunky chips. Condiments were put all on the same chip, as is customary for chip shops. I'm not sure whether it was my hunger or the quality of the chips (which were perfect, no scraggly or burnt ones), but it was the nicest chip butty I've had for a long time.

1 comment:

poker chip cases said...

You can obtain many great poker sites online that offer you a 100% deposit bonus decide Full tilt poker or Poker Stars. Once you set money, you have an extra 100% of whatever you place to work by means of.