10 July 2005

Innocent Smoothies

I've never been the most enthusiastic person when it comes to fruit. Particularly fruit that comes in puréed form with the bits left in.

However...

Innocent smoothies have converted me. You may have seen the ads on TV for this delicious drink, which contains apples, oranges, bananas, mangoes and passion fruit (and no chickens). So far I've only tried the smoothies, but as you can see from their website they have a vast range of jucies and other fruity products.

The "mangoes and passion fruits" smoothie is totally gorgeous in every way, and is very refreshing. It's also one of your 5-a-day fruit and veg if you have 250ml of it, it's that fruity.

1 comment:

Mohen Naorem said...

So kind of you to post the message.

I wish more on traditional juice and new desserts. Let me try the taste you have there....